Saturday 27 February 2010

Rogue Retinue

Hey yall. It's been a slow week but not without reason. I decided to paint up my previous entry as a tutorial. This caused a lot of down-time (on that particular model) due to having to wait for daylight so the photos are nice. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

In the meantime I've uploaded some old pre-paints. These guys have been sitting on a shelf for some time, and are the the core of a Rogue Trader retinue. I can't give an ETA on these guys as the RT group isn't high on my list of priorities at the moment - after Second Circle I'll be finishing off the Hunters (that's the group featured in the blog header) with the inclusion of a sniper, then I'll be making a group of adversaries based around the Chaos Magus and Daemonhost. I'll also be making a Spase Marine at some point. I'm anticipating that all of these paints will take a few months at least, but hopefully we'll see the RT warband before 2011.

Stay tuned for the next entry though, with any luck it will be midweek some time! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment